Lee Rowing Club is looking for talented male and female athletes who are interested in trialling for an opportunity to become part of Ireland’s sporting elite in Rowing. We would like to speak to you if you are:
- Aged between 13 and 26 years old
- Competing in any sport at a competitive level
- have strong arms and legs
- Quick, agile and skilful and/or fit, powerful and strong
- Mentally tough and competitive
- Up for the challenge of competing for your country on the World stage
How do I apply?
It’s easy! Click here and sign up using our online registration form.
I’m interested in Rowing but have never done it before – can I still apply?
Yes, no previous experience is required. Athletes just need the raw talent, determination, and capacity to develop under the guidance of top level coaches in the club environment.
4. I have previously competed in Rowing – can I still apply?
If you have previously competed and trained in rowing then you are welcome to apply – particularly if you have not already competed for the national team.
5. What if I don’t meet the age criterion – can I still apply?
Yes! If you do not meet the age criterion but still believe you have what it takes to become one of Ireland’s top athletes then please apply.
If you have any further questions please get in touch via email@example.com