Lee Rowing Club Policies and Guidelines
These documents outline the codes, policies and guidelines adopted by the Committee of Lee Rowing Club and provides best practice guidelines for all of its Members, Parents of Junior members and Supporters. The purpose of these documents is to provide a realistic and common-sense approach to the practices within the Club. The content of these documents are in line with the current best practice of Rowing Ireland and Sports Ireland’s “Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children’s Sport”. While the detail in these documents have been carefully correlated, it is accepted that errors and omissions may occur and it is expected that the spirit of these documents will be adopted by Club members in achieving best practice.
- Lee RC Code of Conduct for Children and Young Persons
- Lee RC Code of Conduct for Coaches and Leaders
- Lee RC Code of Conduct for Parents and Guardians
- Lee RC Anti-Bullying Statement.
- Lee RC Parent to Coach Communication Guide.
- Lee RC Group Communication with U18’s Athletes.
- Lee RC Communications and Social Media Guidelines.
- Lee RC Photographic and Recorded Images Guidelines.
Should you require any further information, please contact the Club Secretary by email